How to keep food fresh course
How often have we brought our food and then forgotten again only to remember it because it begins to stink? On the other hand, you can do anything, but you can ensure that your food lasts longer and keeps fresh.
There are many things you can do as you clean your refrigerator regularly and periodically review, the food there and also that you keep in the cupboards or anywhere else. But not only to check on them. This can not prevent anything. All you will do is to throw away the food before they stink the entire kitchen. So what you can do to keep the food fresh?
Practical tips for the list of ensuring food is clean and fresh:
1) Further, some cloves on and around the marble surface of your kitchen, and a few cloves under the sink to spread.
The Cloves keeps ants away.
2) Place some bay leaves in your bags of dough, rice and the rest of the packs that insects prefer.
Bay leaves keep insects and other lice away from food. By bay leaves in the packages we ensure that insects do not reside there. But please remember to change the bay leaves once every three months.
3) Place half a potato in the refrigerator.
If there is any kind of bad smell from food or cooked items, the half potato will absorb. To ensure that this works, remember to exchange the potato every three days.
4) Store eggs with the pointed side down.
Save eggs with the pointed side down keeps them fresh for a longer period of time.
5) Place a few cubes of sugar into the pot, where you store American cheese.
If you place two or three cubes of sugar with the American cheese in an airtight vessel, the sugar absorbs the moisture and prevents the cheese from getting bad.
6) Do not store grow tomatoes and cucumbers in the same.
Tomatoes give gases, the cucumbers to rot faster so make sure you cause these two to keep them apart.
Do not store 7) together with the rest of the apples fruits and vegetables.
Apples give cause to rot certain gases, the fruits and vegetables.
8) Place slices of apples or raw potatoes in the bread compartment or jar.
By adding a few slices of raw potatoes or apples with the bread, make sure that the bread remains fresh for longer than usual.
9) Store radish in a vessel along with some water.
You should store radish in a vessel with water because water to keep the radish fresh and crisp for a long time. For the same reason, if the radishes have shriveled, place them in a glass of cold water. Water sets the radish to its previous splendor restore.
Here I have just a few of the practical measures that you should follow to ensure that the food that remains to consume you and your family presents fresh and tasty.